Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Vacation Bound

It's been two summers since I actually had a vacation.  My family decided I really am in need of a break (especially after middle son's wedding).  So northern Michigan bound we are!
Since no one lets me drive on trips anymore, I figured I could get a lot of knitting done. First project up: socks for my just graduated high school niece.  Socks were knitted using Cascade Fixation in "Arizona Sunset".  Congrats, Becca A!

I have a tendency when packing for vacation to think I will start and finish more projects than humanly possible.  (Hey, it might rain or be a crappy day on the lake...)  My family is placing bets as to how many items I might actually finish.   Since I'm not sure how many I brought, I can't say how much yarn came with me (hey, I left the spinning wheel home this time!).

I will leave you with another finished project, (I had to weave in the ends).  Entrelac Scarf, made in Gina #16.  (It's a much better photo op up here at the lake.)


















No comments:

Post a Comment